Flexible Parcel Insurance
If you ship time-sensitive goods, perishable and other hard-to-value items to your customers, you know it adds risk to your bottom line. Flexible Parcel Insurance from UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. protects the highly sensitive goods you ship via UPS in the unlikely event of loss, damage or delay.
- Basic—Covers loss or damage to goods in transit up to selling price
- Expanded—Covers consequential losses as a result of loss or damage. Also covers items that are excluded from Declared Value (e.g., the face value of phone cards)
- Time in Transit—Covers delays in transit for time-sensitive or perishable goods
Contact us today about Flexible Parcel Insurance from UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Multi-Carrier capability – Insure all your small package shipments with one policy, regardless of the transportation carrier(s) used
- Protects against damage to high-value, perishable, or time-sensitive items
- Covers items that are ineligible for standard carrier liability programs
- Protects against costly consequences related to your shipments, such as reconstructing documents or interest on a late payment (Expanded coverage only)
- Simplified billing on your UPS statement
- No upfront costs or deposits
- Dedicated customer service
- Streamlined claims processing
Flexible Parcel Insurance is underwritten by an authorized insurance company and issued through licensed insurance producers affiliated with UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc., and other affiliated insurance agencies. UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. and its licensed affiliates are wholly owned subsidiaries of UPS Capital Corporation. The insurance company, UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. and its licensed affiliates reserve the right to change or cancel the program at any time. The Flexible Parcel Insurance program is governed by the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth in the applicable Flexible Parcel Insurance policy. This does not in any way alter, supplement, or amend the terms, conditions, limitations or exclusions of the applicable Flexible Parcel Insurance policy and is intended only as a brief summary of the program. Please consult the policy for the exact terms and conditions. No warranty, guarantee, or representation, either express or implied, is made as to the correctness or sufficiency of any information contained herein. Coverage is not available in all jurisdictions.
Let a representative from UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc., explain how Flexible Parcel Insurance can help your business, or answer any questions you may have.
Or call 1-877-263-8772 8am-8pm Eastern.
File a Claim
Customer Support Information
- Q: What information is required to file a Flexible Parcel claim?
- A: You will need a copy of your invoice with the name, address, value and tracking number to file a Flexible Parcel claim. For more info, or when you are ready to submit a claim, view the online claim form.
- Q: How do I learn the status of my claim or ask about a statement?
- A: For claim status, billing questions, or any other assistance you may need concerning Flexible Parcel Insurance, please contact us online Or call 1-877-263-8772 8am–8pm Eastern.
- Q: What are my statement options?
- A: You can request a Detailed Statement or Summary Statement.
- Q: Where should I send my payment?
- A: All payments should be sent to:
UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc.
P.O. Box 402975
Atlanta, GA 30384